Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Next Beta Weekend Announced

Yes! ArenaNet's Blog has announced the next GW2 Beta Weekend is Friday, June 8th at noon PDT (GMT -7) to Sunday, June 10th at 11:59 PDT.
Chris Whiteside, lead producer of GW2, also says that "existing beta characters have not been deleted" so that we can pick up where we left off. Plus they're opening up the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon for players over level 35. Pretty cool.
I actually take beta testing more seriously than some other players, I think. I actually test stuff! At this point I'm not in the game to play it and level my toon; I'm in it to do things I'd normally do and see if they actually work. So for me, that's stuff like climbing tall mountains and seeing if I get stuck, and messing with different costume pieces and watching for annoying clipping, and getting a feel for how smooth and intuitive the controls are. I actually use the "ladybug" button quite a bit.
I also send positive feedback and congratulations to the devs. I'm a big believer in that. It's nice to hear about something you did right every now and then, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment