Sunday, January 19, 2014

Did We Win? We Won!!

I literally just finished my personal story line. I am grinning from ear to ear. My cheeks hurt from smiling! I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm actually feeling this happy about it. I mean, killing Zhaitan was anti-climatic and the conversations with the Pact afterwards were melodramatic, but I've still got a goofy grin on my face.
I don't want to post any screenshots because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Although I imagine almost everyone and their uncle has finished this by now! I'm a bit slow, eh?
But just quickly, before the memory fades, small stand-out parts:

  • Eir and Garm during the final movie-like cut scene of the "new dawn"
  • The sincerity in my toon's voice when she spoke to Trahearne
  • During the final big song, with perfect timing during a pause in the lyrics, Spiral said, "This rose has thorns and here there are!"
  • The extra special ending when you talk to the magician a few times. Totally loved it!
I stayed through all the credits, talked to all the characters, including Demmi, who seemed a bit out of place, and was actually hesitant to leave. But it's almost 2am... and there are more dragons to slay! Or maybe a cozy bed to climb into. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment