Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bored While Updating? Read Me!

I'm bored cuz the game is updating.... but I'm super excited for the new Origins of Madness content. I have no clue what's going to happen. Well, that's not entirely true. I know there's a big wurm, with a U, not a worm, with an O. I know there will be stomping and hopefully not the Tom Connors kind. I know that it will be nice to see fresh content and not have to hear "Won't you donate and make this a happy Wintersday?" one more freaking time. I will be reading the Patch Notes as soon as this blog post is done.

So quickly posting my screenies from the last week while the game updates. Eating whipped cream with pumpkin pie also. Yum!

Finally got my 5,000 reward! Massive woot!

Beaker's Empty Belly achieve. Who would have found this without the Wiki??

Poor brave little Wifty trying to put out un-put-out-able fires. 

Now THAT'S a chest!
Reward for Mistwrought Vault, the jumping puzzle in the WvW borderlands.

Check out the tattoo on the back of this Whispers agent. Super coo-hoo-hoo-hoool. :D

Took Mistress into the Cavern of Secrets... and then further in.
Didn't realize there was another chamber to explore.
They were printing out maps of Tyria. 

OMG used my Total Makeover Kit on my Ele. She looks amazing!
I was really trying to go for the look of a stern Norn queen, not some pansy princess.
Nailed it!
My new Sylvari Warrior having a nap on a Norn bed. (Dreaming of my ele, perhaps?)

1 comment: