Monday, February 10, 2014

Vote For Your Fave

Hey, faithful readers. I have a dilemma. I've been making alts and running them to level 10 to get Black Lion Keys, then deleting them quite mercilessly. Sylvari, Norn, human and Asura have fallen to my ruthless ways.
But I think I'm stuck now and I need your help.
I've made a Charr ranger. Her name is Butterscotch Ripple. (I know, right? I can't believe that name wasn't taken!) I adore her. She is the sweetest little kitty. :)
But I already have Lazuli, my Charr ranger, who is also lovely. And level 41, as well.
So I'm not sure if I'm just favoring Butterscotch because she's shiny and new, or if I actually like her more. They are pretty much identical: same race, same class, same gender. How do I choose?
That's where you guys come in. Who should stay and who should get the delete? I can't keep them both. I need the empty slot to farm more keys. Besides, I don't think there's a point having two rangers.
Butterscotch Ripple, the contender. Lazuli Madheart, the defender.
Hmm, looking at the pics, I realize they even have the same basic face.
Here are some extra things I'm pondering: Lazuli is level 41, so I've put a bit of time into her. But then again, leveling is not at all hard in this game. Lazuli also has unlocked some dyes, which I will lose if I delete her. I think I can transfer her cultural armor to Butterscotch though, if she goes, so I won't lose that.
Also, honestly, Butterscotch Ripple?? What a great name! So amazed when I pressed enter at character creation and it didn't say the name was in use!
So yeah, I'm a crazy cat lady. I love Charr. And I think there is a serious dearth of pretty female Charr in the game. I have Mousekin as well, my guardian. She's all white with super-pretty lavender eyes. But she's vicious! She's always hated that she was told she was too small and too delicate to be a fighter, so she's scrapped her way to the top of the Blood Legion to prove her mettle.
Okay, can you tell I'm a bit of a role-player? I can't help it! My toons have back stories and personalities. Must be the writer in me. I can't just make a toon and not imagine some history to go with it.

Lazuli is a friendly Charr who loves making jewelry and singing, although she doesn't think she's very good at the latter. She's Ash Legion, because she gets a thrill from sneaking around and watching people. Her favorite colour is blue. Her first pet was a hyena named Shenzi.

Butterscotch Ripple is a bit of a goof, but also a brilliant Iron Legion maker. She is comforted by the warmth of the forges, but also enjoys the quiet of the forest when the clang of metal gets on her nerves. Her first pet was a lashtail named Snippers.

Who should stay? Who should go? ARGH! So torn. :(

2 comments:

  1. Butterscotch all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you can totally tell she's my favorite, can't you?? :D

    ReplyDelete