Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Comic Entry

I've entered the GW2 Guru Screenshot Story Contest. Here is my comic featuring my guildies from Clan of the Lost Minds!
GW2 Guild Wars 2 Tyria
Who will win Tyria's Got Talent/??
Here are the names of my lovely, unsuspecting friends who got their pictures taken!
Panel 1: Spiral, Warmad, Ynney and Alcanar
Panel 2: Bots!
Panel 3: Miss Modra and Spiral
Panel 4: Avocadance (aka Shanky) and me as Agga Gemseeker
Panel 5: Me as Mistress Madheart and Majyst as Carnelion Teethhurt
Panel 6: Me as Mousekin Madheart plus two kitten-Charr NPCs
Panel 7: Miss Modra, Spiral and Warmad
Panel 8: Dezi, Spiral and Majyst
Panel 9: This is a screen I took on headstart day when Spiral was a sprout. Sooo many naked Sylvari!

The winner of the contest is chosen by GW2 Guru and seems to be pretty subjective, but I had a lot of fun making this comic and I hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment