Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF, Faithful Readers!

GW2 Guild Wars 2 Hylek frog soup
This screenshot has no relevance to the blog post.
Thank Grenth it's Friday!
Had some serious computer issues this week and have been pretty ticked off. Very close to reformatting the damn thing, which would most likely just turn it into a paperweight. Or a cat bed. My hard drive is already full of her hair, so really it's not much of a stretch.
I said to my guildies that I feel like I've been grounded, but I didn't do anything wrong. I'm a good girl, honest! (Stop laughing, guys.)

Anyhoo! Since I haven't been able to play much, I've been reading blogs and articles about GW2 to keep my withdrawl tremors to a mangeable level.

First of all: GW2Hub is hiring! OMG, really? You can get paid to blog about Guild Wars 2? Madness. That's selling out to the MAN. I'm not doin' it. But you can, if you like. I won't shun you. Too much.
(Plus they have a giggle-worthy comic on that page, so go visit!)

Second: Very easy-reading casual article by Shayalyn about why she'd Rather Be Playing GW2. If you're trying to convince a friend to give GW2 a try, this is a great read. Or just hit them upside the noggin with whatever is within reach. Your call.

Third: Erik Kain is my brother from another mother. His article basically reflects my attitude about Guild Wars 2, in that you have to get all Simon & Garfunkel while in-game and not fret. I think I've blogged before about how GW2 really wants you to slow down and enjoy the sights, not just stampede around like a class of 8-year-olds at the butterfly conservatory. Erik was skeptical of the game, but it has grown on him and he explains why.

Lastly: a picture of a lava ball. Why? Cuz I can. :D
Lava Ball -- do not touch.
Now stop reading this and GET IN THE GAME! NAOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment